Dependable Steel Framing With Quality You Can Count On
MRI Steel Framing Is A Leading Metal Framing Manufacturer & Steel Stud Manufacturer
Capacities of MRI Metal Resources | The MRI Difference
MRI Steel Framing is a premier manufacturer of steel framing system components serving the commercial construction industry. Through our partnerships with drywall distribution yards, select metal framing contractor firms, as well as drywall contractors throughout the Midwest, our steel framing components have been used in the construction of many types and sizes of buildings demanding strength and integrity.
Founded in February 2004 with only one roll former, MRI has grown to become the “BEST VALUE” metal framing manufacturer in our markets. As a recognized steel stud manufacturer, our metal framing product line ranges from 1 5/8” 25-gauge to 14” 12-gauge materials in standard flange and leg, and wide flange and deep leg. Along with a host of accessory metal framing products, MRI has become the supplier of choice for many construction contractors due to our exceptional quality, customer support and continued manufacture of flat steel framing.
We seek to develop long term customer relationships and work closely with our customer base to understand not only their needs, but also the needs of their customers.
We work with those in the construction industry such as a metal framing contractor, drywall contractor, or general construction contractor. We also often work with architects, development planners, and construction project managers.
We feel that by developing true partnerships with our customers, such as with a steel framing contractor, we can provide top-notch service -- and our steel framing contractor partners can better meet their project needs. Our purchasing relationships for solid steel, combined with our strict attention to detail, allow MRI to deliver top quality structural steel framing products at the right time, the right way, and at competitive pricing. There truly is no comparison to the quality and durability of our products in metal framing construction.
Our dedicated employees ensure that our structural steel framing products are of the highest quality on each and every job. From roll forming operations to packaging, the entire MRI team is dedicated to the quality of our steel framing product line.
The average length of our shop employees’ tenure is over half our life span, with many being here from our humble beginnings including many of our management team. The support team has the same longevity with the company, with almost 35 years of combined industry experience, including time spent not only in metal framing but also in distribution yards. This combination of experience allows us to better empathize with our customer’s needs and expectations and to deliver the metal framing system components most needed with the quality and price that is truly appreciated.
MRI Steel Framing products have been used to frame construction projects such as convention centers, high-rise buildings, local libraries, schools, and even a hometown drug store. We are extremely proud of our successes and are well positioned for a bright future in the structural steel framing industry.
Since our inception in 2004, MRI has experienced expansion in our roll forming division as well as in our tooling areas. From our early beginnings of a single line operation running only non load bearing framing at 100 feet per minute, we have grown to multiple high speed roll forming mills. This has enhanced our ability to service our customers’ needs with the volume and quality of steel framing components that help ensure the success of our customers’ varied construction projects.
Throughout the Midwest, MRI Steel Framing has provided our high-quality steel framing system components to many types and sizes of construction projects. We look forward to serving our current and future customers with the best steel framing system components in the industry.
Return to Top
Structural Steel Framing System Products
- Code Compliance Inspection Checklist
- Gauge range from 20 gauge (.033) to 12 gauge (.097)
- Flange size range from 1 5/8” to 3”
- Leg size range from 1-1/4” to 3”
- Web size range from 2-1/2” to 14”
- Code Compliance Inspection Checklist
- Gauge range from 25 gauge (.018) to 20 gauge (.030)
- Flange size 1-1/4”
- Leg size range from 1” to 3”
- Web size range from 1-5/8” to 6”
Steel Framing Accessories
- U-Channel bridging – ¾” – 1 ½” – 2”
- Furring Channel – 7/8” and 1½”
- 90 Degree Angle
- Resilient Channel (RC1)
- Z-furring Channels – 1½”
- Flats Sheets – 1 ½” to 12”
To learn more about our complete line of steel framing products, click here.
Return to Top
- High quality flat steel framing products manufactured to gauge thickness ensures that you receive metal framing manufactured the right way for your specific needs. Our process improves production time and quality on the job by eliminating screw stripping and other roll forming shape defects.
- Incomparable packaging -- simply the best in the steel framing industry. Our steel framing product packaging eliminates “parallelogram” skids and increases truck safety, yard handling, and safety on the jobsite. All of this combines to make a better steel framing product, with improved construction efficiencies, less errors and damage. To learn more about MRI structural steel framing product safety and certifications, click here.
- Unparalleled customer service affords you complete access to our knowledgeable and experienced structural steel framing sales and support team, whether you are a metal framing contractor, drywall contractor, general construction contractor or an architect. For additional information on our steel framing, click here.
- Unrivaled commitment to customer satisfaction ensures you receive the metal framing products you need, when you need them, with no hassles and no issues. For additional details on customer support, click here.
For additional information on MRI Steel Framing products and services, click here to contact us today. We look forward to discussing with you how our high quality metal framing products can help ensure success on your next construction assignment.
For a quote request, click here to submit your request for quote online.
To build your complete project submittal package, click here to use our convenient online project submittal builder tool.
Return to Top
About Us | Our Facilities | News | Contact Us | Product Catalog | Product Safety & Certifications
Project Submittal Builder | Customer Support | FAQ | Quote Request | Project Gallery
Articles & Resources | Terms and Financing | Code Compliance | Home
Privacy Statement | Legal Notice | Site Map
Copyright @ MRI Steel Framing
Website Design, Maintenance and Hosting by Catalyst Marketing / Worry Free Websites